Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop I Think I Love You Palette Launching Today (9/7)!

by - September 07, 2017

It's safe to say that ColourPop's eyeshadow palettes are a hot ticket item. They never fail to sell out with every launch and restock as well. I have purchased the two previous palettes and of the two I definitely recommend the She palette from the Fem Rosa by Karrueche collection. The formula seems improved and the shades are perfect for everyday wear.

The new I Think I Love You palette is a great neutral option. Unfortunately if you're a makeup junkie like me chances are that you own this palette in multiple renditions and probably don't need to pick this one up. But because you're a makeup junkie you'll probably pick it up anyway. I will be passing on this one. But in case you're not or you're in the market for an affordable neutral palette then this is a great option to try. Plus the rose gold packaging is super cute. I'm tempted to buy it because of that. (Don't judge me, I love rose gold.)

Just so you're not surprised, these palettes do not have full size pans. They're a little smaller than ColourPop's single pans, which are the average pan size (think Mac, ABH etc.). I was surprised when I first received mine at how compact the palette was. But it's a good size and it makes the palette more affordable this way. It's also super travel-friendly as well. 
Non-studio swatches via ColourPop's Snapchat
Along with this launch the elusive She palette will be restocking. ColourPop is also running a promo on their liquid lipsticks so you can buy two and get one free. The I Think I Love You palette ($16) is limited edition and launches today, Sept. 7th at 10am PST/1pm EST on the ColourPop website

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.